Gretchen Ennis Photography

Gretchen Ennis Photography

Thursday, October 23, 2014

And your new Miss Brainerd Lakes is...

First off, wow. My year was filled with an abundant supply of blessings. I continue to be amazed at the love and support my community pours into the Miss Brainerd Lakes Scholarship Program, Inc. and I couldn't be more excited for the new titleholders and the year they have ahead of them!

The biggest congrats to Emily Lundgren, the new Miss Brainerd Lakes 2014! Emily is fantastic and I know she will be an incredible representative for the Brainerd Lakes Area community. Also congrats to the new Miss Brainerd Lakes' Outstanding Teen, Rylie Young; Miss Central Lakes, Jade Hovet; and Miss Central Lakes' Outstanding Teen, Kate Smith!

Thank you to all for making my year so great! I'm certainly not done competing, but in the meantime you can find me blogging at www.baileywachholz.blogspot.com in which I hope to keep updated as much as possible.

With the biggest and fullest heart,
Bailey Wachholz

No comments:

Post a Comment